At St. Stephens, we are looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy teaching and who care about our students. We are proud to work together with our community to educate the rising generation.
Thank you for your interest in working at St. Stephens and becoming part of our family. Please submit the appropriate application at USAJobs.
St. Stephens Indian School Current Vacancies
As of September 26, 2022:
- School Cook (Intermittent) – Closes 9/29
- School Cook (Supervisory) – Closes 9/29
- School Kitchen Helper – Closes 9/29
- Secretary – Closes 9/29
- Education Technician (G&T) – Closes 9/30
- Education Technician (Intervention) – Closes 9/30
- Education Technician (Intermittent) – Closes 9/30
- Education Technician (Special Education) – Closes 9/30
- Librarian – Closes 10/04
- School Nurse – Closes 10/05
- School Bus Driver – Closes 10/05
- School Janitor (Intermittent) – Closes 10/11
- School Maintenance Worker (Intermittent) – Closes 10/11
- Winter Athletic Coaching Positions - Closes 10/14
For more information on the qualifications or duties of these vacancies, please visit the Bureau of Indian Education website or the St. Stephens school website. You may submit your resumes and supporting documentation to the SSIS Business Office-Human Resources.
These vacancies can be found on USAJobs, and you must apply on USAJobs:
- Education Technician – Closes 9/26
- Department Head (Special Education/G&T) – Closes 9/29
- Transitional Teacher (Special Education) – Closes 9/29
- Teacher (Special Education) – Closes 9/29
- School Counselor – Closes 9/30
- Assistant Principal (Elementary) – Closes 9/30
- Teacher (Eng./Reading) – Closes 9/30
- Transitional Teacher (Math/Science) – Closes 9/30
We give preference in filling vacancies to qualified Indian candidates in accordance with the Indian Preference Act of 1934 (Title 25, USC Section 472). We will only give consideration to non-Indian applicants (status or reinstatement eligibles) in the absence of qualified Indian Preference eligibles.
How to Apply
Please apply for positions at USAJobs.